Karen Pioch with Real People Realty has earned the nationally recognized Seniors Real Estate Specialist® designation from the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council of the National Association of Realtors®.
Karen joins more than 15,000 real estate professionals in North America who have earned the SRES® designation. All were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in understanding the needs, considerations, and goals of real estate buyers and sellers aged 55 and older.
“Working with seniors to meet their housing needs requires an expert understanding of their lifestyle and financial needs, and the SRES® designation means that a Realtor® has that understanding,” said Karen. “Whether they are buying, selling relocating or refinancing, seniors can be confident that a Realtor® designated SRES® will be able to help them every step of the way.”
SRES® Council, founded in 2007, is the world's largest association of real estate professionals focusing specifically on representing senior clients in real estate transactions. There are more than 15,000 active members of the organization world-wide.
- Lorna, Huntley, Seller/Buyer
- Stacy, Schamburg, Seller
- Jeri & Bob. Richmond, Seller
- Elaine Kisser, Lake Summerset
- Larry and Jean Duvel
- Patrick, Chicago, Buyer
- Jim, Lake Summerset, Seller
- Paul & Diane, Glen Ellyn, Buyer
- Colleen, Lake Summerset, Seller
- Matt & Christy, Chicago, Buyer
- Shari, Lake Summerset, Seller
- Tom & Cathy, Lake Summerset, Seller
- Harry & Vicki, Huntley, Seller
- D&D, Lake Summerset, Buyer
- Steven, Chicago, Buyer
- Joyce, Lake Summerset, Seller
- Jeff, Roscoe, Buyer
- Jim, Elgin IL